Setting requirements for reducing valve
1. The pressure-reducing valve should be set in front of the entrance of the alarm valve set. When connecting two or more alarm valve sets, the standby pressure-reducing valve should be set.
2. Filter shall be set at the inlet of the pressure reducing valve. The hole mesh diameter of the filter shall not be less than 4 mesh /c㎡ ~ 5 mesh /c㎡.
3. Pressure gauges should be set before and after the filter and pressure reducing JIS Marine valve. The dial diameter of the pressure gauge should not be less than 100mm and the maximum range should be twice the designed pressure.
4. Control valve should be set before filter and after pressure reducing valve.
5. Pressure test drain valve should be set after reducing valve.
6. Pressure reducing valve should be equipped with flow detection test interface or flow meter.
7. For vertically installed pressure reducing valve, the water flow direction should be downward.
8. Proportional pressure reducing valve should be installed vertically, adjustable pressure reducing valve should be installed horizontally.
9. Pressure-reducing valve should be equipped with devices to protect or lock regulating accessories.
10. The pipe section connected with the pressure reducing valve should not have air blocking and air blocking.
1) JIS Marine valve Supplier shares that the performance of the pressure reducing valve requires that the direction of water flow cannot be changed. Proportional pressure reducing valve, if the direction of water flow changes, then the pressure reduction into a boost; Adjustable pressure reducing valve, if the flow direction is reversed, will not work, pressure reducing valve into a check valve. Therefore, installation should be strictly in accordance with the direction indicated by the pressure-reducing valve installation.
2) it is required to install a filter on the inlet side of the pressure reducing valve, mainly to prevent debris from flowing into the pressure reducing valve in the pipe network, blocking the pilot valve path of the pressure reducing valve, or deposition on the moving parts in the pressure reducing valve, affecting its action and causing the pressure reducing valve failure. The control valve is installed before and after the pressure-reducing valve, mainly for the convenience of maintenance and replacement of the pressure-reducing valve, in the maintenance, replacement of the pressure-reducing valve, reduce the system drainage time and the influence range of water suspension.
3) the valve core of proportional pressure reducing valve from JIS Marine valve Factory is cylinder piston structure, and the positioning seal is sealed by the rubber seal ring of the valve core jacket and the valve body when working. When installed vertically, the valve core and the valve body seal contact surface and force are more uniform, which is beneficial to ensure the reliability of its working performance and extend the service life. Such as horizontal installation, the valve core and valve body due to gravity, easy to cause lower contact is tight, increase friction resistance, affect its decompression effect and service life. When installed horizontally, the single breathing hole is downward and the double breathing hole is horizontal, mainly to prevent external debris from blocking the breathing hole and affecting its performance.
4) the pressure gauge is installed mainly for the purpose of checking the pressure-reducing effect of the pressure-reducing valve during debugging. During use, the water supply pressure and the pressure after the pressure-reducing valve is reduced can be checked at any time to see whether the pressure meets the design requirements, that is, whether the pressure-reducing valve works normally.