The working principle of the Stainless Steel Ball Valve is to make the valve unblocked or occluded by rotating the valve core. The ball valve body can be integral or combined. Below Ball Valve Supplier will introduce you to the relevant knowledge of stainless steel ball valves.
Ball valve features:
The main features of the ball valve are its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance. The stainless steel ball valve can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media.
The ball valve body may be integral or combined. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Stainless steel ball valve classification: stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve. Stainless steel ball valve material is divided into 304, 316, 321 stainless steel ball valves.
Note on the operation of the ball valve:
1. Stainless steel valves should avoid contact with other metals. Be careful not to allow foreign matter such as garbage to enter inside, and keep them in a well ventilated environment.
2. In order to protect the gasket inside the ball valve, the ball valve should be in the fully open state, and the gate valve, the stop valve and the check valve should be stored in the fully closed state.
3. Before piping construction, check the status of the interface, whether there is oil, etc., if any, remove the foreign matter.
4. There is a specified flow direction on the valve body. When piping is constructed, the flow direction shown on the valve body should be confirmed. The direction of the fluid should be consistent with the arrow on the valve body during installation.
5. When the pipe is connected to the valve, fix it with a wrench on the valve end near the side of the pipe, and then tighten the steel pipe with a pipe wrench. If the thread is screwed over, the end of the steel tube will damage the inside of the ball valve.
6. When tightening the bolts, do not tighten only one side, and tighten the bolts on the corresponding diagonal.