JIS Marine valve are equipment used to control the pressure, flow and flow direction of fluids in a ship’s pipeline to meet the ship’s environmental conditions. The valve is the control device of the fluid pipeline. Its basic function is to turn on or off the circulation of the pipeline medium, change the circulation of the medium, change the flow direction of the medium, adjust the pressure and flow of the medium, and protect the normal operation of the equipment of the pipeline.
Since the birth of New China, China’s marine valve technology has developed rapidly. After the early Soviet product transfer manufacturing, large supporting filling, serialization standardization, and self-design and design, it has basically met the needs of China’s shipbuilding industry. Designed a total of 12 categories of general-purpose valves, 1400 specifications. The valve has a maximum pressure of 25 MPa and a maximum diameter of 900 mm. Valve materials are cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, copper alloy, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, stainless steel, and non-metal. Applicable medium is mainly fresh water, sea water, air, steam, fuel oil, oil and so on.
Since the 1970s, ball valves and butterfly valves with light weight, small size, good sealing performance, quick opening and closing, etc. have gradually been applied on ships, and will increasingly replace the stop valve and gate valve. Improve the performance of the ship. Remote control valves such as electric gate valves, electric globe valves, electric sea valves, electro-hydraulic ball valves, electro-hydraulic butterfly valves, pneumatic butterfly valves, etc. are also gradually adopted by some ship systems, and the application of hydraulic valve remote control system has begun to improve the modernization level of ships. . The required performance of each system of the ship requires special special valves, such as high pressure butterfly valve, pilot type full-open safety valve, seawater solenoid valve, high pressure electro-hydraulic ball valve, rotary hydraulic gate valve, special pressure reducing valve, temperature regulating valve. High-pressure air solenoid valve, large displacement steam trap, ventilation butterfly valve, etc., can also be developed by themselves to provide ship use.
JIS Cast Iron globe valve
JIS marine valve supplier today share the classification of marine valves and hope to help everyone.
1. According to the channel direction of the stop valve, it is divided into:
1) Straight-through stop valve
2) DC type cut-off valve: In the DC or Y-shaped stop valve, the flow path of the valve body is inclined with the main flow path, so that the degree of damage of the flow state is smaller than that of the conventional stop valve, and thus the pressure loss through the valve is correspondingly Small.
3) Angle stop valve: In the angle cut-off valve, the fluid only needs to change in one direction, so that the pressure drop through the valve is smaller than that of the conventional structure.
4) Plunger shut-off valve: This type of shut-off valve is a variant of a conventional shut-off valve. In this valve, the flap and seat are designed based on the principle of the plunger. The valve flap is polished to form a plunger that is coupled to the valve stem, and the seal is achieved by two elastomeric sealing rings that are placed over the plunger. The two elastomeric seals are separated by a collar and the seal around the plunger is pressed by the load exerted by the bonnet nut on the bonnet. The elastomeric seal can be replaced and can be made from a wide variety of materials. The valve is mainly used for “opening” or “off”, but with a special form of plunger or special collar, it can also be used to regulate flow. .
2. According to the position of the thread on the valve stem of the shut-off valve, it can be divided into:
1) Upper threaded stem stop valve: The thread of the shutoff valve stem is outside the valve body. The advantage is that the valve stem is not eroded by the medium and is easy to lubricate, and such a structure is relatively common.
2) Lower threaded stem stop valve: The thread of the shutoff valve stem is inside the valve body. This type of stem thread is in direct contact with the media and is susceptible to erosion and lubrication. This structure is used in places with small diameters and low temperatures.
Our company is a JIS marine valve manufacturer, mainly engaged in various valves, welcome to enter the store to consult and purchase.